Friday, April 24, 2009
I came to the realization while doing the blog assignment the we(OMDE students) are in a very unique situation. I was reflecting ways to make DE more “hands on” or experiential and it was then I realized that everything we do is hands on. We are quite lucky, in most other fields of study you learn about something but you are not doing it, you are not in the real life situation. (When someone is getting their MBA they are learning about business but they are not gaining real life experience, the difference between learning and doing) We have the opportunity to take everything we do and turn it into a learning experience. Every second we are logged-in and interacting on WebTycho we are gaining precious experience we will be able to use in our future endeavors in DE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.
ReplyDeleteHRM 531 Individual Assignment