Sunday, March 22, 2009

Topic 2

For YouTube Video CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I also think that it's important that if you're going to use different kinds of teaching methods (audio, visual, etc.) that you teach a certain item in all the different ways and let the student learn from the one that best works. For example, many programs think that they're using different teaching methods when what they're actually doing is teaching item #1 by print, #2 by audio, #3 by tapes, etc. So I think it's best to teach all teaching items in as many different teaching methods to reach as many people as possible. This might drive up costs associated with the program though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point I did not think about that before.
    It is true the costs would be higher
    It may be in the same way the group approach to design is more expensive and more effective than the author-editor approach.
    Using different forms of delivery may be more effective but not feasible due to cost.
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete