Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Video Blog OMDE 603 Introduction

youtube link for this video

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew! Great introduction and I won't hold the OSU thing against you even though I went to U of Michigan :) Your background is very interesting and I like how you linked everything together. Interesting that there is a 4-H on every military base. I'll have to look up the 4-H on the base that I'm attached to. I'll also be interested in what you have to say about funding. This semester I'm taking OMDE 606 too, in which now we are talking about the different costs associated with Distance Learning, traditional universities and blended programs. Seems like many traditional universities are realizing the cost benefits of distance learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about your issues (U of M).I’m just kidding I think true OSU fans root for Michigan 51 weeks out of the year. I want a big game at the end of November.
    As for looking up 4-H on your base we are linked to the CYSS, FMP, or CYP Youth centers (depending on your branch)
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete